Photo Opportunities

BAYSIDE MOM

Mouseketeer
We will be on the 3 day cruise on the Wonder on December 8th 2005 :cool1:
I was wondering what photo opportunities are there for families? For example, can you pose with Mickey and Minnie when you are first boarding or at Castaway Cave? Are there opportunities for formal family shots? What characters are available to pose with? Everyone in the family is hopeless with a camera, so I'm hoping to get some shots done by the Disney Photographers. Thanks for any info! :wave2:

You will have tons of photo ops throughout the trip. In fact you will see photographers almost everywhere. Embarkation, dinner, beach, you name it they are there. There are photo ops with characters and some with just family shots. Difficult part is deciding which ones you want to buy because if you bought everyone, you would spend quite a bit of money. My advice, never pass up a chance for a photo, take it if you dont like it later there is no obligation to buy it. There are other post on here to advise just how to keep you pictures stacked so you may want to do a search for that. Have fun!

Characters and photo ops galore! They are plentiful and everywhere plus there is an electonic board in the lobby which tells you who will be where and when. There is also a phone number that you can dial with the same info so you will always be prepared. Always have you camera with you because there are those chance meetings. Formal pics are around dinner time. Make sure to attend the Til We Meet Again party the last night because they all come out.

Its funny because at the parks you have to hunt down a character, wait in line forever, and that will be like the only one you ever see all day... But on the cruise they are EVERYWHERE that by the end of our cruise we were like UGH! Mickey get out of my way! :rotfl: Don't worry you'll have plenty of opportunity.

When you are on the ship check your daily Navigator and also check the board in the atrium. The board will tell you who is appearing when.

Also they have lots of different backdrops set up (usually 2 per night) and on Castaway Cay they have some photo ops with the ship in the background.

Gosh Alexandrew, forgive me for my typing mistake! Just got three kids to bed so I'm tired! I think everyone knew what I meant! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter