Photo Op Questions

bnbroer

Earning My Ears
Could any recent cruisers please tell me on a 4-day cruise how often do you see Chip & Dale in their nautical uniforms? We would LOVE to get a picture of the kids with Chip & Dale (their faves) all in nautical attire.

Also - what about Mickey in his Captain's uniform?

Is this just upon boarding or at various times throughout the cruise? Thanks for your help!

There are nightly opportunities to be photographed with Mickey and Minnie ( yes even in their nautical wear). Chip and Dale were in the send-off bash dancing up a storm for the kids. Not sure if they were dressed up for any photo op nights.

According to the video, Chip and Dale are part of the character breakfast on the 7 day. Can anyone confirm if they were there, or if that was marketing? Also, what were they wearing? Boy, does it sound silly to ask what a chipmunk was wearing!!!

when we went in 9/01. They were in their Tropical shirts at our breakfast in Parrot Cay.

Ginny

They were in tropical shirts for our breakfast in May, 2001.

Chip and Dale were in the terminal in their nautical gear on embarkation day in Jan.

I wonder if DCL is aware of so much interest in the attire of all the characters? Maybe someday they'll have an onboard character fashion show! (Just kidding). I can hardly wait for my cruise next month to see if they have any new outfits! (Seriously)

Shari (a big CHIP fan!)

On our Sept. 2001 eastern cruise, Chip and Dale were at the Character Breakfast with Aprons on and at the pool with Swimwear on. They also had all the characters available one night in the atrium before dinner. We saw all the characters often.

Originally posted by bnbroer

Also - what about Mickey in his Captain's uniform?

Mickey can usually be seen in his captain's uniform in the Atrium during boarding. You can also see him in his captain's uniform during the "Island Magic" stage show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter