Photo of Pikey?

PigletsPal2

Queen of the Realm
Does anyone have a clear photo of Pikey, AKA Capt. Bingo? DH thought he looked like Billy Boyd (one of the Hobbits) and DD LOVES Billy Boyd! Unfortunately, I didn't think to take Pikey's photo. Thanks!

Queen Colleen

here you go!...

IMG_0562.jpg

Thanks! Not sure if Billy Boyd ever wore rabbit ears, but I'll show the pic to DD when she comes over.

Queen Colleen

Is Pikey still on the Magic?? My sons loved him on our 06 cruise. It would be great if he were still there. We had Michael from South Africa for Bingo and loved him!! :rotfl: My sons are hoping everything will be the same (Roberto from the Phillipeans as our server) so I want to warn them that some of our favorites may not be on board when we are.

Hi Colleen!
My husband and I met you in the hot tub! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!
~Elana (from Maryland!)

Hi, Elena! That sounds kinda kinky - meeting in the hot tub!:rotfl2: BTW, in case it wasn't clear that WASN'T my DH in the hot tub w/me - oooh, that sounds kinky, too, huh? DH was using a cane due to a slight stroke and didn't think he should risk the slippery stairs (but he was close at hand, keeping an eye on me!), and friend's DW was still sleeping -what a slugabed!:rotfl:

We had a wonderful time on the cruise and hope to be able to plan for another before too long. I hope your delayed honeymoon met all your expectations and fulfilled all your dreams. Stay warm in MD!

Queen Colleen

Pikey was on the Wonder in October 07 when we sailed. We're going on the Magic this August. Does anyone know where Pikey is now or where he might be in August? Funny how we get so attached to certain CM's and look forward to seeing them again.

Pikey was on the Wonder for the Jan 11-15 2009 cruise. I think someone on this board said he was going to the Magic in Feb., but I don't know how authoritative that info might be.

Queen Colleen

Pikey is now on the Wonder ( as of 1/8/09 anyway) We met him on the Magic in October and were very surprised to see him on the Wonder in January. He just "re-upped" and will be there for at least 5 more months

After his time 5 months on the Wonder, I hope he moves to the Magic again. I'd miss his bingo calling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter