Photo Crazy! 7 Nights on the Disney Fantasy - Western Carib - February 16 -23

BrownieBites

Earning My Ears
Hey folks! Well I finally finished up posting about our most recent cruise. It's over on my blog, so I'm assuming it's okay to post links to each part of the trip? If not, please let me know! Hope everyone enjoys!

1. Embarkation day!

2. Stateroom Tour

3. Lunch at Enchanted Garden

4. Sailing Away!

5. First dinner at Animator's Palate!

6. Tour of Europe District

7. Brunch at Palo

8. Dinner at Enchanted Garden

9. Cancelled Grand Cayman Port :(

10. Dinner at Royal Court

11. Touring the ruins on Costa Maya.

12. Animation Magic at Animator's Palate!

13. Snorkeling at Cozumel

14. Pirate Night at Enchanted Garden

15. A peek at Cozumel.

16. Towel animals!

17. See Ya Real Soon dinner.

18. Dinner at Palo

19. Castaway Cay

Now... when can we go back?? ::yes::

Wow i really love your photos! They're so high quality and the colors pop so well! Thank you for sharing. I also enjoyed looking at your Disney Magic photos. :goodvibes

Thanks so much! We're completely obsessed with cruising Disney and have a ton of fun taking a bajillion photos.

Awesome!!! Thx for sharing: :thumbsup2

Hey folks! Well I finally finished up posting about our most recent cruise. It's over on my blog, so I'm assuming it's okay to post links to each part of the trip? If not, please let me know! Hope everyone enjoys!

]

I'm only up to your 5th post so far, but I wanted to jump in and say thanks for sharing. It's such an enjoyable read and your photos are fantastic.

Looks amazing!! What was your usual camera gear?

Thank you! :) Most photos were taken using a Canon 5D Mark II with a 16-35mm f/2.8 lens. I think we used the 70-200mm f/2.8L lens for a few of them.

All of the underwater photos were taken using a Canon D20 :)

I'm only up to your 5th post so far, but I wanted to jump in and say thanks for sharing. It's such an enjoyable read and your photos are fantastic.

Glad to hear you're enjoying it! I love blogging about our cruises.

Truly awesome photos. Just up to 5th post but would be interested on your take of the classic vs new ships.

Truly awesome photos. Just up to 5th post but would be interested on your take of the classic vs new ships.

Thank you! Ya know, I really did love our cruise on the Disney Magic. The newer ships are certainly gorgeous and meticulously detailed in the decor and theme, but we just flat out had a ton of fun on the Magic. Maybe the smaller ship and more "community" feel had something to do with that?

The Magic definitely needed a facelift in the staterooms and in other areas of the ship and I may die waiting for our 2014 cruise to see result of all of the remodels they are doing!

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your TR and all your wonderful photos, I really enjoyed reading along... I cannot wait to book our first cruise!! :upsidedow

I enjoyed your trip report very much! Loved all the pictures. We're going to be on the Eastern itinerary, but I just love seeing pictures of the ship, the food, Castaway Cay, and hearing how people have spent their time on board. :thumbsup2

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your TR and all your wonderful photos, I really enjoyed reading along... I cannot wait to book our first cruise!! :upsidedow

No problem! You'll be totally addicted once you go on your first cruise!

Last comparison question ;)
More interior room with lrg portal or verandah?

Thanks!

They both have pros and cons! The large portal (oceanview rooms) are noticeably larger which is really nice, but I did miss the verandah in the mornings - breathing in the fresh air while drinking coffee or reading was really nice.

I enjoyed your trip report very much! Loved all the pictures. We're going to be on the Eastern itinerary, but I just love seeing pictures of the ship, the food, Castaway Cay, and hearing how people have spent their time on board. :thumbsup2

I love the Eastern itinerary! Hope you have a blast. :)

Loved your blog.

I'm just waiting to hear the verdict - were your parents pleased you convinced them to go on the cruise?

Loved your blog.

I'm just waiting to hear the verdict - were your parents pleased you convinced them to go on the cruise?

Everyone had an awesome time, but I did feel really bad when my dad and my husband's mom got seasick! I didn't even think about the fact that someone would be sick. Once the seas calmed down it was 'smooth sailing' from then on out!

My mom in particular fell in love with cruising. I think I may have created a monster. :littleangel:

I'm still working my way through your trip report, but I'm definitely enjoying it! I'm planning on using the pictures (especially food pictures) to convince DH that we need to try a cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter