Phone number for calling(emergency) the ship?

Nick@ VB+OKW

Registered
Is this the correct phone number below for calling the Wonder in case of an emergency while we are on the Wonder?

1-888-DC-AT-SEA

Just wondering why a credit card has to be used on the calling end(home). Wouldn't it be easier and simpler for the call just to be billed to the recieving end(cabin)?

Or are both ends,calling+recieving, charged($6 minute) for the call in case of an emergency.

Thanks in advance

While onboard 1/17/04 I went to the customer service desk to get a # for the ship and they gave me 011-874-330-851-612 She told me that this is a direct # to the Disney Magic and that the call could be transfered to my stateroom. I'm sure they have a direct # to the Wonder. Maybe a future cruiser could get you the # and post it.

Originally posted by Dave_from_Marietta
When you call someone onboard, the charges are charged to your credit card. The guest is not billed.

Dave
I just tried calling that number above to see what the procedure would be.............

They wanted a credit card number from the person calling before they would connect the call. This was after they asked what ship you wanted.
So apparently both parties might be billed.:confused:

No, the charges go only to the person originating the call.

Yes, they'll ask which ship. After all, you don't want to call the right stateroom, but the wrong ship.

Thanks Dave........
11zwinky.gif

Does anyone know if there is another number to call from here? I just tried 1-888-DC-AT-SEA and it is not available for us.

Tks,
Sandy

:) Just found the answer to my own question....

the phone number from outside of the U.S. is 1-732-335-3281

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter