Phone charge changes

dvc_john

DVC since 1993
I'm at VWL now.

In the past, the phone charges listed on the telephone information card were $.75 for local calls, and $.75 for toll-free calls. (Of course, DVC paid only $.35 for local calls, and toll-free calls were free).

Well, they delivered new telephone information cards today, and both local calls and toll-free calls are now listed as 'no charge'.

That's nice. I'm assuming that is WDW-wide. I hated paying 75¢ to use my calling card at POP when we stayed there for one night in June, but I was aware of the charge before I made the calls.

What! This is an outrage! I don't want my dues paying for renter's local calls!

Guess they just renegotiated the phone service contract. Hope they do as good a job when the high speed internet service contract is renewed.

What! This is an outrage! I don't want my dues paying for renter's local calls!

I'm not loving the wear and tear factor on the phones themselves either. For that matter, shouldn't they be required to put down plastic on everything if they aren't a member?

;)

I actually asked a question about this on the resorts board. My MIL wants to use her calling card to call home, will there be charge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter