Philly Airport Hotel Recommendations

Barb

A DIS Original!
Looking for a safe and very secure hotel at the Philly airport for a solo female traveler. My flight is super early and I'm thinking I may stay over the night before. But I'm concerned about safety, being by myself. What about transportation to the airport, too? Thanks!

Renaissance (which I believe is owned by Marriot). Its very secure and I believe has a shuttle to the airport.

I travel on business into Philly quite often. I stay at the Sheraton Suites Philadelphia Airport if I have an early morning flight. They have a shuttle that will take you to the airport.

There's a Marriott right in the airport.
Another vote for the Marriott. There is a restaurant in the lobby that is good. The walkway leads directly to security at B terminal and you can go downstairs to the baggage checkin for American ( which has an entrance at the other end to C terminal security). I know you can walk after security to A and D terminals if not checking a bag it airlines other than American. Not sure about the other termials as we have never used them. They have a shuttle to the terminals . DH and I try to stay there if we have an early AM flight.

We also like the Sheraton. The Marriott is convenient but consider your flight time and terminal. We stayed there last year because we had a 5:30 am flight. The shuttles do not run that early and it was a very,very long walk to our terminal for Southwest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter