PHILADELPHIA to ORLANDO. What's a good Price?

doc hog

DVC Member - OKW / BWV
:confused: HELP!!! :confused:

Can anyone tell me if USAIR from Phil to Orlando non-stop for $291 is a fair price for Thanksgiving Week? My days and times for traveling are not that flexible due to my work schedule. Should I be patient and wait? Is this too early to be booking a flight for November?

My opinion is that if you are not flexible, book it now! While fall fares from Philly are generally cheap (under $200), Thanksgiving is peak travel season & I wouldn't expect to find a bargain. It's better to know you have seats!

Also, if your fare goes down & USAir still has seats available on the flight they will issue vouchers for the difference, which you can use for another flight within a year. At least I think they still do this!

You might want to check Southeast from Allentown to Sanford. They had a $133 rt airfare, but they don't book that far in advance. They told me check in April for August. I wouldn't consider that a good fare, but I've never flown over Thanksgiving either.

I'm closer to PHL but got decent rt fares on Spirit Air out of ACY ($184 total) for Feb; don't know about T'giving...

good luck.

I haven't flown over T-Giving, so I don't know how much they jack up the fares. I flew to Orlando 2nd week of November (2002) from Philly for $148 rt.

As was previously said before, if you want to be sure you have tickets, then book now and get vouchers later if the price goes down.

Terri

:) Thanks again for all the great info!!!! :)

The $$$ of the flight I was looking at dropped to $250 RT. Maybe I'll luck out and get a flight under $200 Rt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter