Philadelphia economy Lot

EpcotQueen

DIS Veteran
Trying to plan December trip. We usually fly from Phila airport due to costs and park in the economy lot. They have new shuttle buses with a ramp in the back but we've never seen anyone use them with an ECV. Does anyone have any experience with them? DH gets REALLY anxious about that sort of stuff.

Trying to plan December trip. We usually fly from Phila airport due to costs and park in the economy lot. They have new shuttle buses with a ramp in the back but we've never seen anyone use them with an ECV. Does anyone have any experience with them? DH gets REALLY anxious about that sort of stuff.

In addition to @kaytieeldr's suggestion, do you know who runs that shuttle service? Is the Philly airport, or a parking vendor? I would just call them directly, and ask. I don't think it is at all unreasonable to call and ask them about that service; it's what I would do if I were in your shoes :)

We are very familiar with the economy lot but have no experience with getting an ECV on their shuttle buses. But Mammabunny's suggestion of calling the shuttle service is a good one and I will. I had hoped someone on this forum had personal experience using the economy lot shuttle with an ECV. I will share whatever I find out. Thanks all for your feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter