PHEW! YOu guys got me through it!

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
I am sitting here alone tonight as DH is in a band that is playing tonight and I was doing a little mental inventory of my kitchen. Yes, I was going to cheat! Probably big time! I have such a hard time when I am alone--I just sway right back to mindless eating.

So, befoer logging off, I decided to check in here and see what was up. Well, I tell ya, God was watching over my keyboard! I read some of the success threads and others that just popped out at me and now I know I can go out there, get some water and my grapefruit and I will be happy with it!

So thanks! I am so glad I found this board.

Happy FAther's Day to all of the dad's out there, too!

Good For you Juile...it is really hard on the weekends...especially if you are alone.!!

Way to be STRONG!!! You will feel great about it in the AM!!

Tracy

WISH is a great help. I'm so glad that you found strength here tonight. You need to be proud of your <i>own</i> strength, though. It was your own motivation and determination that caused you to come to WISH and <i>find</i> the motivation you needed to not cheat.

<i>You</i> deserve the credit for staying on plan. I just want to make sure that you realize that the credit goes to <i>you</i> tonight. You could have easily just gone to the kitchen and cheated but you didn't. You came to WISH instead.

I'm feeling pretty proud of you, my friend. You sought and found the help you needed. Good job!

Katholyn

Good for you, Julie!
angelwing.gif
Bet you feel proud of yourself this morning! We are too!

You got yourself through it, so THANKS TO YOU for sharing your success story with us!!!! :) This board is the BEST place to come for inspiration and motivation, but you are the one who was in control in the end, so you deserve a great big pat on the back!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!! :) I am really proud of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter