Pharmacies near Downtown Disney?

Flyerfan

Hockey lovin' OLTL addict with a deep desire for D
Are there any pharmacies (or any stores carrying personal items) within walking distance of Downtown Disney? We won't have a car.

Thanks!

Hello, fellow Flyer Fan! :thumbsup2

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/grocery.htm

Here is a link to the stores in the area. We once walked to a Walgreen's (long story!) that was down the street from the Goodings shopping center. It was a bit of a walk. Happily, we met a WDW cast member in the store and she offered to drop us off at OKW on her way to work at Epcot! Very lucky for us and very nice of the cast member! :) Goodings would probably be your best (and easiest) bet, but I don't know if they have a pharmacy, although I do know they are pricey. If you took a taxi, it would be about a 5 minute ride, depending on traffic. You might check to see if delivery is available to your resort; some pharmacies do that, I believe.

What type of items are you looking for? The resorts and Hess will carry a small amount of stuff. Walgreens is definitely further but much cheaper than Goodings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter