PH Q2 Room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babsy

DIS Veteran
My reservation at the GF in Feb is called a "PH Q2 Room Room ONLY". I get the room only part but what does PH Q2 mean? Any one else seen this?

My reservation at the GF in Feb is called a "PH Q2 Room Room ONLY". I get the room only part but what does PH Q2 mean? Any one else seen this?

People here on the DIS have been trying for years to decipher those codes in their reservations to no avail. They only mean something to the bean counters at WDW.

I wonder if I called and asked if the CM would know? Even if I get an answer, I won't know if it is correct or not. *sigh*

I am curious...I can't help trying to decipher what it is saying.

I wonder if I called and asked if the CM would know? Even if I get an answer, I won't know if it is correct or not. *sigh*

From past posts, the CMs don't even know.

You're not alone. There have been many a thread on here with others who really wanted to know. Like it was an obsession.

You could try calling. Even if the phone CM doesn't know, they do have the ability to call the resort and ask. I have a Hospitality Suite booked at CR plus another garden wing, garden view room with a connecting request on the reservation. In order to even make that request, a room with a certain code had to be booked as the Hospitality Suite only connects to a king room in the garden wing which is a request and not a bookable category. I remember the codes were CH and CG (one was the code for the garden view king room and one was for the garden wing queen bed room, but I can't remember which was which at this point.) The CM made sure the room with the correct code was placed in the system. Anyway, the code probably has something to do with the bedding configuration - perhaps Q2 is two queens?

I have no clue of course, but I’m going to say Passholder (PH), two queen room (2Q), room only reservation.

If you’re not booked with a Passholder discount... well... I of course am way wrong! :rotfl:

OK, so I am definitely not on my game tonight. Now it seems so obvious...

That must be it: Pass Holder ( I am used to seeing annual pass holder discount. Plus, I thought that I had a "Gift of Magic" or some such discount. But I did mention that I would be changing to an AP upon arrival, so...I guess that the CM booked the AP discount :o)
Q2 = 2 queen beds seems likely as well. (Guess we're not getting a king room.)

you are all brilliant!!!! I love the Dis!

Thank you! Now I can sleep tonight. LOL!

All right, I’ll admit I’m not on MY game. Where does one find those codes on your reservation details?

I’m curious what mine say!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter