PGA Tour/ Food and Wine 2004

edith76

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know where I can find out what the dates are for the PGA Tour and Food and Wine in 2004? Thanks

I do not believe they have finalized the dates but they should be the 16th of October for the F&WF to start and 21st-24 for the PGA event.:smooth:

Good question!

I was wondering the same. I tried looking for 2004 dates for the golf tourney, as next year we will be going in October as opposed to Jan. So we need to plan around them (or for them)

And snowgod, thanks for the guesses on the dates, if anyone knows where to find the exact dates, please pass them along. I know golf tournament dates are usually set up a year or two ahead of time for planning. Just hard to get those dates if you are not directly involved.

Mike

I'll keep checking also. I think last year I found the dates on the Funai website first or a news website. (Heard a rumor that the F&W will be longer next year + it is an easier guess for those dates)

My husband loved going to the tournament this year so I'd like to plan "for it" next year.

My understanding is that the tentative dates for 2004 Epcot Food & Wine Festival are October 1 through November 14.

They almost went to 45 days this year, but there were issues with the temporary operating permits under which the International Marketplaces (food and wine booths) operate. The uncertainty about the dates is why it took so long to announce the 2003 F&W Festival.

A recent change in the applicable regulations will allow the International Marketplaces to operate up to 60 days.

I've also heard a rumor about starting one week earlier and ending one week later. That makes a lot of sense too. That would change the dates for 2004 to October 8 through November 21. (I just wonder if that would allow enough time to take down the F&W Festival and put up Holidays around the World by Thanksgiving week.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter