Pets

5Parks

Earning My Ears
I have heard that pets are allowed to be in the campsites at Disney, but are they allowed in the cabins?

I am pretty sure they are only allowed at certain camp sites. From allears

Does FW allow pets?

Yes. In fact, Fort Wilderness is the only pet friendly resort on Disney World property. Request a pet site when making reservations. Pets are allowed in Premium, Preferred and Full Hook-Up campsites in loops 1600 through 1900, 300, 700 and 800, but must be kept in those areas. Depending on the season and demand, Fort Wilderness might also temporarily designate certain loops as pet loops. There is an additional charge of $5 per day.

Pets are only allowed in pet loop campsites, and it is required that they are in an air conditioned RV or camper, etc.

They are not allowed on the tent sites because there is no air conditioning. Air conditions is a requirement for the pet to stay on property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter