• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pete's Poly Review - Kona

timtunes

Earning My Ears
Currently loving my first stay at the Poly

We enjoyed listening to Pete's review - listening on the way to the airport was fun, although scary with how it started off, ripping into the room conditions. Must say, no problem with our room in Tahiti :)

Anyway, am I dreaming or did Pete mention special Kona coffee mugs or was I dreaming - certainly can' t see them, but would love to have one. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks

Not sure of what Pete said, but in The Great Ceremonial House, there is a Kona Coffee bar. In the morning they have pastries and specialty coffees. Also, at Kona Cafe, they have the Kona Press Pot coffee. That is awesome!

Have a magical time!

Currently loving my first stay at the Poly

We enjoyed listening to Pete's review - listening on the way to the airport was fun, although scary with how it started off, ripping into the room conditions. Must say, no problem with our room in Tahiti :)

Anyway, am I dreaming or did Pete mention special Kona coffee mugs or was I dreaming - certainly can' t see them, but would love to have one. Anyone with any ideas? Thanks

Poly is our very favorite! Enjoy :)

PHLtoMCO said:
Poly is our very favorite! Enjoy :)

It's fantastic here today! It's warm again, with a brilliant blue sky - and the Halloween festivities only add.

Off to the Cali Grill tonight.....

Sounds like you're having a great time. We were in Tokelau and our room was fine.
Be sure you watch the sunset ceremony! Loved watching Wishes on the beach.
I never saw Kona Mugs either :confused3 But loved the Kona coffee bar, I took my resort mug and got a coffee then transferred it to my mug to stay warm longer, and prevent spills before hoping on the monorail or bus :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter