• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Petersburg VA H.I. Express off I-95

mudman

DIS Veteran
Hi we are planning on staying here for our resturn home drive from WDW. Anyone have anything to say about the Holdiay Inn Express in Petersburg VA?

I live in Chesterfield-15 minutes north of petersburg. Just me, but I would check out the hotels at the Chesterfield, Rt 10, Ironbridge Rd area before staying in Petersburg.

I live in Chesterfield-15 minutes north of petersburg. Just me, but I would check out the hotels at the Chesterfield, Rt 10, Ironbridge Rd area before staying in Petersburg.

Is this off of I-95? if so, I'll check it out.
Why do you prefer one over the other?

Chesterfield is the county closest north of Petersburg. I'm not familiar with that specific hotel so I can't say anything about that one. Chesterfield Rt 10 West exit has a Cracket Barrel, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.
Petersburg West exit is a little more depressed area. Has historical area with Civil war cemetaries and such.
With that being said, there may be a hotel close to South Park Mall which is between the two exits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter