Pete Werner, the man the myth the legend.

We were talking about Pete at dinner one day. My teenage children grew up listing to the podcast. My Mom thought Pete was a "friend of the family" and asked if he'll be at the upcoming Graduation party. If Pete's not busy he could trek to the Jania house on July 17 for a Grad Party.

I relistened to episode 1054 (Oct. 2019) and at around 46:20, Pete says he's never tried Maria and Enzo's.

I had to stop and laugh out loud. My...how the times changed :ssst:

I love Pete's story, how it all started with a day long-layover in Orlando in 1991, when he just went out driving, ended up at Epcot and Spaceship Earth blew his mind. That was my feeling when I first visited WDW a year later, after those two weeks I spent in Orlando I couldn't stop smiling for another two weeks (looking back at the videos I took in 1992 boy were the parks quiet!) Anyway, he then branches out into doing park tours, learnt HTML to set up the DIS, sets up Dreams Unlimited etc, etc. Very inspirational. And just because he decided to do some driving about on an MCO one day layover. It's funny where life can take you sometimes. The best outcomes can sometimes happen when you don't had a plan, the universe just decides to show you something completely new & you fall in love with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter