Pete is no longer host? John and Kevin gone too?

No, Pete's been under the weather so been off a couple of shows. John and Kevin where busy with free dining launch and then on vacation and Steve does the in park segments. Nobody is gone.

I hope Pete does not have any serious health issues going on. I've noticed over the last several months that he has been under the weather for several shows. Hope your feeling better Pete with the Dis 20th coming up.

I also think these guys have a pretty big week coming up, so if your not feeling well its best to rest, and i am sure there are a thousand things going on leading up to that week

It would be so easy for me to reply to that with "but who really did", but I do so love when Craig and the Craigerettes are playing Orlando.

And they definitely brought, um, something

I mean, of all the hosts the DIS unplugged has had Craig is definitely one of them

I hope Pete does not have any serious health issues going on. I've noticed over the last several months that he has been under the weather for several shows. Hope your feeling better Pete with the Dis 20th coming up.

I think "under the weather" is code for "he's busy." He was supposedly under the weather both last week and this week, but Craig mentioned that he was on the recent 3 day Fantasy cruise...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter