Pet Swap 2011~Closed

DIT, mycutiepatooties, & Recipegal-I have your info. Just let me know if your groups are good. DIT-I know you're at Disney, so no rush!!:goodvibes

Since this is a pet swap, I think it'll be fun if we post pictures of our pets that we're scrapping for. If you want to play, just post a few pics of your furbabies. :)

Here's my dogs:
Mollie: Our 10 year old sheltie. Such a sweet girl!!
DSC_0300.jpg

Daisy: Our almost 2 year old sheltie. Sweet but very active-hard to get a pic of her not running!!
DSC_0487.jpg

Woody: Our new beagle puppy-I found him on the side of the road in December freezing cold and hungry. Brought him home & we fell in love-he's such a sweet boy (doesn't like the snow though lol)!
2011-01218.jpg

I'll post a picture of my cat Shadow & newest member to the family (a guinea pig named Blaster) later on tonight!!:)

My groups are perfect! I'll go find a picture of my furbaby and post. Anne, your dogs are beautiful. I love your little Beagle's expression...he looks like he's frowning and definately does not like the snow.:rotfl:

My groups are perfect! I'll go find a picture of my furbaby and post. Anne, your dogs are beautiful. I love your little Beagle's expression...he looks like he's frowning and definately does not like the snow.:rotfl:

Thanks Traci!! Yes, he is definately not a big fan of the white stuff...thank goodness we don't get it too often down here!!

DSC_0001.jpg

Here are my furbabies:

Rudy is an American Eskimo, Jackie is a Papillon who we rescued, and Pepe is a Pomeranian who we also rescued.

Here's my 1 yr. old Havanese puppy Bentley. Forgive me, I couldn't only post 1 photo...I'm a proud mama I guess.

Our little furbaby!
bentleyboo.jpg

He loved playing in the snow!
bentleysnow.jpg

I love how his fluffy tail curls over his back. He is so soft and the best part is he doesn't shed at all!
bentleytail.jpg

scrappinstevie...your dogs are so pretty. I can't imagine how you got all 3 to sit still and pose for the camera so perfectly. They are beautiful!

Beautiful dogs Scrappinstevie!!:love: And how DID you get them to sit still and pose? They must be very well behaved pups!!

Traci-Bentley is the cutest little guy!! Love the pic of him with the stick in his mouth-he's ready to play! How big will he get?

Awwwwww!!! They are all so cute! And...yeah awesome picture posers! I have already taken TONS of pictures of my little guy. I will have to load them later and get them up along with pictures of the older "siblings"!!! LOL

Here are my furbabies:

DSC_0039-1-1.jpg

Chocolate--he's 12

DSC_0033.jpg

Vanilla--she's 10

DSC_0036.jpg

Mocha--she's 3

DSC_0031-2.jpg

Latte--she's 1 (she's actually DD1's puppy, but, she's part of the family now :))

Awww, look at all the cute pups! Love the names, Cheryl.

This is Alley McCat, my 13 year old brat of a cat. It's taken her nearly 11 years to like Morgan and now she only likes her because she gives her food and Pounce.

DSC_00572.jpg

This is Meezer, a complete nut of a cat, but a lovey boy. He's IN the dryer in this picture.

HPIM39323.jpg

These are my angels, Bandit, my first cat out of college, he was a love too. He was kitty of many names, including Fatty McGee and Chubs-a-lot.

HPIM2401.jpg

Ginger, a little neurotic calico that my mother got the day after I got Bandit. She used to chew her tail. Love those dirty eyes!

August132006-Photosoncard448.jpg

We adopted Blu at 15 months. Had him for nearly 11 years. He was a good boy, but I don't miss having a dog.

HPIM1682.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter