Pet Friendly Vacation Rental

RachaelRol

DIS Veteran
Hi-

Thinking of heading down for Easter week. I know it will be crowded, but we're used to it. We normally go in peak summer or Jersey Week, and even went during Christmas 2010.

Usually we are onsite guests, but need to make this trip budget friendly. Value resort and tickets only for April 7th to 14th was $2500, plus an additional cost of about $700 to kennel my dogs at Best Friends. The dogs stayed at Best Friends last summer and loved it!

I was thinking of staying offsite at a condo or townhome. We are a family of three- DH, DS 10 and me. We'll also have Max and Ruby our two Lhasa Apsos with us.

Can someone point me in the right direction for a rental? I'd like it to be no more than a 10 to 15 minute drive away and about $700 for the week. I can stretch a bit as along as it it pet friendly.

Thanks in advance.

Rachael

Thank you! The link was mostly outdated. I found a few places, then we changed our dates!!! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter