Pet abuse...

pirateprinces_dancer

Future Mrs.Wentz...OMC!!! Future Mrs.Beckett....OM
ok i am watching the animal planett right now and one of those pet rescue shows is on and it is really sad what some ppl do to their pets...

what do u think about pet abuse???? discuss....

I think its very wrong.I hate when people abuse their animals n don't feed them n stuff.Its jjust very wrong.I wanna cry everytime I see a hurt animal.

animal%20abuse.png

'nuff said.

Animals are living. People are living. Abbusing an animal would be like abbusing a person to me. I simply would not do it. We all got given one chance in life, I don't know why someone would want to do it. It's simply heart-breaking to see anyone do it.

I have absolutely no respect whatsoever for animal abusers.
People who abuse an innocent animal are just low-life scum.

I think it's terrible. And what is even worse is that they usually only go to jail for like 5-10 years, which isn't enough time at all. They need to be sentenced life.

I think that if they purposely kill animals, in some cases at least, they should have the death sentence.

I think it's awful.
Personally the same thing as child abuse to me.
I deifntely think people who abuse children and/or animals should be hauled off to jail and have to pay a high fine.

StopAnimalCruelty.jpg

pet abuse is horrible, my cousin's dog before she adopted him he was abused my his former owner. I remember he always kept in outside and beated him, never fed him. When he first got back to the house he coulkdn't even walk up the stairs it made me sick just thining how a person could do that to an animal.

My dog was abused by her first owner.
It's sad, that even so many years later, she's still affected by what happened.
Animal abusers are beyond downright cruel.

i hate it when people do that kind of stuff i mean you think you are going to teach your dog something by hurting them, i mean come on it is just wrong. also just not feeding your dog, channing it up outside for along time, keeping it locked up in a room for weeks, ect. thats some stuff that i have saw on animal planet. it just makes me sick:sick: to se how much horible things people do to their dogs (and other animals). i feel really strongly about animal crualty which is why i donate my oun money to the ASPCA to save animals lives.
~katie

yeah have you ever noticed that most of the ppl on these shows are really ugly and need a makeover????...alot of those animals are really cute too like the puppies...OMG they are adorable...

People who abuse animals are heartless lowlifes with no compassion toward other living things. I think that animal abuse is a terrible thing, and anyone who does it should go to jail for a very, very long time.

my mom can't even watch those shows because of how terrible those people treat their animals. :sad2:

Well being that I work at petsmart I see a lot of animals being abused there, thats why i'm gathering evidence (pics/videos) and after I quit in a few months, i'm turning them into the ASPCA. I watch animal cops every night and I have decided that thats what I want to do. I want to work in a vet clint in an animal shelter. Instead of watching all this happen, I want to get out there and do something about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter