Personalized Mouse Ears

rileyreese

Mouseketeer
I am not sure if this is where it goes but does anyone know where I can have some Mouse ears personalized while we are at WDW?

The big disney store in Toon Town does personalization. Also the christmas shop in DTD and I think another shop does them in DTD.

We bought the kids ears one place and then took them to the christmas shop while in DTD and had them done. It's about $8.00 per item

I don't know if it is still there, it was in Jan of 07, but when you walk in the park, there is a place right near Tony's restaurant, it is kind of across the street facing the entrance. It's just a small shop that sells mouse ears, and they do personalizing right there.

On main street right as you are starting there is a hat shop to the right and they do the names also.
I had to get some of our ears at the Emporium the go over to the hat shop to get names.

One thing though is the new machines its not like the neat old ones where the person had to like shift gears to make needle change directions and had a little personal flair of the stitcher its more automated. Dont get me wrong its still cool but you can definitely tell the old from the new ears.

On main street right as you are starting there is a hat shop to the right

One thing though is the new machines its not like the neat old ones where the person had to like shift gears to make needle change directions and had a little personal flair of the stitcher its more automated. Dont get me wrong its still cool but you can definitely tell the old from the new ears.

We had our older 2 boys bring their hats from their first trip with their personalized ears, and we wanted the 2 yr old to look the same. The "more seasoned" CM pointed out that the new machines would definately look different. So, get all your hats at the same time, if you want them to look the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter