personalized menus?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
We will be at WDW on my DD's 18th birthday. I have already told her that we will eat at the restaurant of her choice that day. It will be for lunch as we fly out that day at 5:30 pm. I have read about personalized menus..with pictures even. This sounds like it would be a wonderful surprise for her! Does anyone have the details? Who do I call, and which restaurants do it? Thanks!!:wizard:

The Coral reef does it.. they also can do a diver holding a sign.. although on my visit a 1 1/2 weeks ago the pictures I sent were not on the menu.. just generic clip art.. but the diver was perfect.

DD is not a fan of seafood, so I doubt she will choose CR. Any other places do this?;)

Does anyone else know anything about this? Like, who should I call? Disney Dining? Or tha actual restaurant?:confused3

Does anyone else know anything about this? Like, who should I call? Disney Dining? Or tha actual restaurant?:confused3

You have to call the actual restaurant.. for the Coral Reef when you call ask for Debbie

I am going to try to call a couple of places just to see if they offer this. :)

ask Debbie for a diver, too. They will come to you and give the birthday girl a message through the glass!

I had it done at Boatwright's at POR. No picture as I was only 3 days in advance but they did make a personalized menu for us. I could have a picture but they need 2-3 weeks in advance for that as the menus are shipped out to be printed form what I was told.
I just asked dining when I made my reservations if they did it and she transferred me over to the restaurant.

We got personalized Happy Anniversary menus at Yachtsman Steak House without even asking. :thumbsup2

1) Any table service restaurant can personalize the menu.
2) All they do is print your name and a greeting on the computerized menu.
3) In some cases, they even might add a photo clip.
4) You must call the restaurant, not Dining.

NOTE: Whether they personalize or not is up to the individual restaurant and the person to whom you are speaking. Each has the ability to do it, but time, personnel, capacity, willingness of the CM - all have a bearing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter