Perfect Day @ CocoCay Pricing Questions

Amunet

DIS Veteran
Hello!

So I've been doing research but I just cannot find the answers. I'm curious about how much the daybeds are and if they have shade. I'm also finding conflicting information on umbrellas, some say the umbrellas are free and some say there's a charge, but not specifying a charge or charge range.
So ...

1. Where are the daybeds on CocoCay?
  2. How much are the daybeds on CocoCay (or a range in price)?
  3. Do the daybeds include shade?
  4. Are the umbrellas free?
  5. If the umbrellas are not free, what are the prices (or price range)?
Thank you!

Trying to figure out if we want to book a cruise for February 2022 :)

Hello!

So I've been doing research but I just cannot find the answers. I'm curious about how much the daybeds are and if they have shade. I'm also finding conflicting information on umbrellas, some say the umbrellas are free and some say there's a charge, but not specifying a charge or charge range.
So ...

Thank you!

we are going on our first non-DCL cruise in December. Looking at the cruise planner, it looks like the daybeds are $199. I don't know if they are priced the same for other dates/cruises.
They are described as:
Breezy Bay at Chill Island Full-Day Beach Bed Rental
Full-Day Beach Bed Rental
South Beach Full Day Beach Bed Rental

I've never been to CocoCay so I have no idea where they are located.

The description says:
  • Pricing is per beach bed, not per person.
  • Avoid alcohol before water activities.
  • Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
  • Maximum 4 guests per Beach Bed.
While in Perfect Day Cococay, be sure to reserve your very own Beach Bed. Nestled among palm trees on the shore, you can relax in comfort, feeling soothing ocean breezes, soaking up the sun and watching waves gently roll in. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler and beach towels.

The Royal Caribbean site says:
Absolutely! Beach chairs and umbrellas are complimentary to all of our guests and can be found throughout the island.

Complimentary beach towels are available onboard your ship, can be brought onto the island, and exchanged throughout the day as desired at three towel exchange stations. Since beach towels are provided onboard based on a check-out/check-in system, you should bring your towels back to the ship with you.

Guests who have rented cabanas on Perfect Day at CocoCay will have towels at the cabana and may leave the towels there upon departure.

we are going on our first non-DCL cruise in December. Looking at the cruise planner, it looks like the daybeds are $199. I don't know if they are priced the same for other dates/cruises.
They are described as:
Breezy Bay at Chill Island Full-Day Beach Bed Rental
Full-Day Beach Bed Rental
South Beach Full Day Beach Bed Rental

I've never been to CocoCay so I have no idea where they are located.

The description says:
  • Pricing is per beach bed, not per person.
  • Avoid alcohol before water activities.
  • Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
  • Maximum 4 guests per Beach Bed.
While in Perfect Day Cococay, be sure to reserve your very own Beach Bed. Nestled among palm trees on the shore, you can relax in comfort, feeling soothing ocean breezes, soaking up the sun and watching waves gently roll in. Everything you need is included: floating beach mats, stocked water cooler and beach towels.

The Royal Caribbean site says:
Absolutely! Beach chairs and umbrellas are complimentary to all of our guests and can be found throughout the island.

Complimentary beach towels are available onboard your ship, can be brought onto the island, and exchanged throughout the day as desired at three towel exchange stations. Since beach towels are provided onboard based on a check-out/check-in system, you should bring your towels back to the ship with you.

Guests who have rented cabanas on Perfect Day at CocoCay will have towels at the cabana and may leave the towels there upon departure.
Oh wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate that! Okay, yup, we're going to have to book!

I also have a Feb '22 cruise booked but I can't see anything showing up other than internet and drink packages when I try to use my planner to book something on my cocoa cay beach day. The day on Labadee shows available options and those that are sold out also appear but are grayed out. I don't understand why nothing is showing up for the cocoa cay day???

Hello!

So ...

Thank you!

Hello, I see your main question has already been answered. Just wanted to say I believe you will have a blast at CoCo Cay. We have been numerous times and was there this past July. We will be back this weekend and are just as excited as any other trip there.

Also wanted to advise you to keep an eye on the Cruise Planner prices frequently because they change often. Black Friday is usually an exceptional time for good deals on Cruise Planner items. If you see something you want that is priced reasonably, go ahead and book it. Then if you find it cheaper later, cancel the first order and rebook at the lower price. They will refund your original purchase monies, usually within two weeks. If you by chance book one of the OWC or other Cabanas and want to reprice one of those you may prefer to do that over the phone because cancelling one to rebook could actually make you lose out due to limited availability.

If you purchase the internet or drink packages they work on the Island also. So if you have the Deluxe ( alcohol included) drink package on the ship, then you get free drinks on the island as well.

There is a LARGE Facebook Group " Coco Cay - The Perfect Day" it has around 24,600 Members. You may want to join the group. You can ask any question you can think of there and you will get many responses to your questions. Also see pictures of recent trips and news of changes / events, etc.

I am putting a link to a Youtube video of a pretty thorough walkthrough of CoCo Cay explaining what is free/ cost extra, etc. It is 45 minutes but worth the watch. Perfect Day Coco Cay | Full Walkthrough Tour & Review | Royal Caribbean | 4K - YouTube

I see you have cruised with DCL on four cruises. We sailed with DCL for 8 cruises before giving RCCL a try. We just made Diamond last cruise. I believe they are still offering the Double Points promotion. Meaning you get double the cruise membership points for each sailing depending upon the cabin category you stay in. Interior/ Balcony 2 points. So on a 7 night cruise you would get 14 points. Junior Suite and above 4 points. Same 7 night cruise would equate to 28 points. Your membership status would be like you had completed 4- 7 Night cruises in one trip. Hope you enjoy your trip!

Last edited:
I also have a Feb '22 cruise booked but I can't see anything showing up other than internet and drink packages when I try to use my planner to book something on my cocoa cay beach day. The day on Labadee shows available options and those that are sold out also appear but are grayed out. I don't understand why nothing is showing up for the cocoa cay day???

My two March '22 cruises both have options for Coco Cay, if nothing is showing it's possible everything is sold out or they are adjusting the itinerary? You can try calling to see what's going on but you may not get an answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter