Perennial-Coneflower

Mamu

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Coneflower-Remarkable plant, if you have trouble growing flowers. Try the coneflower everyone can grow this flower. Large deep pink or white daisy flower, that bloom the whole summer. This plant is loved by butterflies. Plant it in ordinary soil. It grows best in sun with heights of 40-60 inches.

A Field of Purple Coneflowers

LOVE the Coneflower, also called echinecea. I've also had luck with Larkspur, purple, pink, small delicate flowers, Cosmos is also nice, tall, but I don't remember if it's an annual or perrenial?

One of my all time favorites. I have alot of them in my main garden. :)

I have purple ones too and they are thriving even in poor soil, on a slope. :) I also have yellow ones which we call black-eyed susans.

We have white and purple. They are great for a butterfly garden! And are very drought tolerant. In the past DH has pinched the heads and scattered the seed (after they finish blooming of course). They have seeded themselves and reproduced quite hardily.

Purple and white coneflowers are a beautiful perinnial to have in any garden, also in the fall when they go to seed, if you are lucky you will see Goldfinches gracefully balancing on the stems eating the seeds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter