• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pepsi or chia tea on cruise

kcdisneymom

Bought DVC 2002
We are booked concierge for our upcoming cruise but I was wondering if anyone ever asked for Pepsi or Chia tea? Or had brought it on? There are certain "spices" in Coke and certain brands of Chai my body does not like. (dang it) So we usually bring our own on vacation.

We are booked concierge for our upcoming cruise but I was wondering if anyone ever asked for Pepsi or Chia tea? Or had brought it on? There are certain "spices" in Coke and certain brands of Chai my body does not like. (dang it) So we usually bring our own on vacation.

DCL is Coke products.

My problem is digestive/gastrointestinal. Im an odd duck. Curry, coke - uck, jalepenos - love em.

Ah, interesting, thanks for sharing.

Being concierge, it would be worth asking concierge services before the trip. As you say, you can bring it if they can't get it for you.

The tea bags up at the Beverage station are all Twinings Brand--I'm pretty sure they had Chai.

So sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything (goodness knows I've misspelled some words in my time), but the title of your post really made me chuckle. All I could imagine was a tea made from a chia pet :teeth:

So sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything (goodness knows I've misspelled some words in my time), but the title of your post really made me chuckle. All I could imagine was a tea made from a chia pet :teeth:

Well, chia seeds (yes, those same ones) are edible. And a pretty big deal now.

But I've not heard of making tea from them....

I've had there chai tea lattes a few times and will no long. They are not very good IMO. Surprisingly (or not) Starbucks is way better.

I made the mistake of ordering an after-dinner chai latte caramel concoction in the MDR. Holy moly!! :crazy2: That was undrinkable it was so sweet!! I should've sent it back it was so gross but DH ended up slurping it down (I think his tastebuds are burned off, LOL). I don't like a lot of chai mix in my chai lattes as it is...too sweet!! And depending on the mix they use...my after-dinner chai was enough to keep me away from trying them in the cafes!

I've had there chai tea lattes a few times and will no long. They are not very good IMO. Surprisingly (or not) Starbucks is way better.
I don't deal with the mix stuff anymore. I get the masala black loose tea, brew it nice and strong, and add in steamed milk and honey to my liking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter