People Who Have Been BOO'd

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
what is the deal with being boo'd????:confused:

i'm pretty confused on the whole thing... but i've seen a bunch of people with their siggy saying BOO'd by [insert name here]

i'm just wondering... since i'm new to this i don't really 'get' a lot of stuff.

(oh yeah... and why can't i add a BOO'd character to MY siggy?????)

I've been boo'd.
It's not going in my siggy.
So don't boo my again.

Would you like to be boo'd? It's a fun thing so that people can enjoy friends saying Boo, and wishing them a Happy Halloween! :cutie:

:thumbsup2 i've gotten boo'd and i was surprised i didn't know that i had people to boo me
lol but i'm very glad i am

it's fun being BOOed and it's not because i have lots of them :p i just like getting a PM from someone wishing me a happy halloween for some reason :)

I've been boo'd. I like it because its usually friends. I just don't think it should be a competition...

I've been boo'd. I like it because its usually friends. I just don't think it should be a competition...

i agree
i like getting boo'd cause i feel like i have friends and stuff cause i'm so new but if you dont get boo'd right away you shouldn't feel like you DON'T have friends that's why i've boo'd like 8 people so far almost anytime i see someone who hasn't been boo'd yet just to pass on the feeling of being special lol:thumbsup2

can you guys see the pumpkin thing in my siggy
i put it in there but it won't show up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter