Pending Points on "My Points"???

JeffV71

Earning My Ears
Good morning,
I made an online purchase through "My Points" website at JCPenny's. It seems that My Points recognizes the purchase with the correct amount of points being credited to me but they are pending. Has anyone had an experience like that and how long before they are "officially" credited to me?? Just curious...

Jeff
Columbia, SC

:(

I took this from doing a search on their FAQ page:

When I look at my account statement, I see "Points available for spending"; "Points earned but not yet applied to account"; and "Points reserved for pending redemptions." What does each category represent?
"Points available for spending" are Points that are immediately available for you to spend! This function is similar to your current checking account balance (if you balance your checkbook regularly!).

"Points earned but not yet applied to account" are earned Points that haven't yet been added to your account balance (usually because they're awaiting completion of a vesting period set by the merchant). Not all earned Points will post here, just those specified in the offer.

Example: Points you earn in the MyPoints Shopping!™ are typically credited to your account within 20 business days from the date of the purchase. Once credited, these Points will vest for 30 calendar days before they are available to spend.

"Points reserved for pending redemptions" are Points you've set aside for an order that haven't yet been deducted from your account because your order is being processed. These Points are not available to be spent.

So it looks like your answer is....30 days.

Yep 30 days. If you open www.mypoints.com you'll see your points summary, if you go to your weekly statement and look for which week the points are "waiting approval" - click on that week and it will show the point value in [ ]. underneath that point value will be a date telling you when your points will be posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter