• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pending charge on cc?

HeatherLassell

DIS Veteran
Anyone else have a pending charge from RunDisney for a race you didn't successfully register for?

I converted 2 of the pending charges to USD (as my statement is in CDN) and they match with the 10K and the CC Challenge.

BUT there is a 3rd charge....which the only other race I tried to get was 2 registrations for the 5K....but it was FULL by the time I hit "pay" button. But the amount is what the 5K would have cost....

Am I right to assume this charge will disappear? Or do I have to make a call?

That happened to me last year.

I contacted them via the runDisney website ("Contact Us" at the bottom of the webpage). They resolved it pretty quickly.

I selected the Marathon Weekend from the pull-down list. I selected Registration" as the topic.

My description was brief and I included the confirmation numbers for the successful registrations.

"Registered July27, CC statement showing double the cost/charges. Conf No.s are as follows: XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX, & XXXXXXXXXX".

The responded to my request in under a week .

I will be doing the same again this year, but this time it is because the charge to my CC is not showing up anymore. I guess they want me to run for free!

A LOT of people got pending charges on Tuesday who didn't get registered. According the the massive FB group I'm in, it should fall off/be credited back to you within a couple days as they process all of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter