Peeps, restrooms and drunks. A hot, sweaty Asian TR=Feb 08-4/27-Okay folks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And apparently your new name is Josh, according to her.

I was all, "what? Josh is writing a trip report? He's not even on these boards..."

Ha ha. :rotfl:

I was wondering about that....

And did we get scolded for being off topic or something? :confused3

Yes, we need to keep it TR related as much as possible.

Hi Josh! ;)

Well, I don't think you'll have a problem keeping it trip related, you have plenty of stories to tell! It will be fun reliving all the good times. Almost as good as being there, I hope!

BTW, it was good to talk to you today. Hope the rest of your day went well.

Hi Jordan! Sorry that I did not partake in the PTR but it was way too long by the time I happened upon it. This is where all the cool kids seem to be so I promised myself I would keep an eye out for your TR once you started. Flat Winkers is hilarious!

BTW, it was good to talk to you today. Hope the rest of your day went well.

Hey now, wasn't there some mention of an invention called the phone? Are you having a discussion not including us?

HA HA HA HA HA. :laughing: ;)

Teasing of course.

Hi Jordan! Sorry that I did not partake in the PTR but it was way too long by the time I happened upon it. This is where all the cool kids seem to be so I promised myself I would keep an eye out for your TR once you started. Flat Winkers is hilarious!

Lessa

Someday when you're bored out of your mind and have say, 5 days to kill, you should peruse the PTR. Will give you a ridiculous amount of insight to the crazy folk on the trip :crazy: and provide moments of sheer hilarity. A warning - you might want to refrain from drinking anything during reading or at least nothing that would cause damage when spit all over your computer keyboard.

:rotfl2:

Someday when you're bored out of your mind and have say, 5 days to kill, you should peruse the PTR. Will give you a ridiculous amount of insight to the crazy folk on the trip :crazy: and provide moments of sheer hilarity. A warning - you might want to refrain from drinking anything during reading or at least nothing that would cause damage when spit all over your computer keyboard.

:rotfl2:

Thanks for the drink warning,I am sure I can handle it, I am a regular over on Buzz's TR after all. ;) Maybe on my next day at work I will try and read through it.

I was wondering about that....

And did we get scolded for being off topic or something? :confused3

I would consider the whole "party thread" an "intermission" to the regularly scheduled programming of the PTR. It was a word from our sponsors. ;)

And technically, we WERE mentioned in the discussion here and there...

Chapter 4.Thursday, January 31st. Arrival Day-The MOJO continues. Part 1.

The flight arrived at 5:40am.....the tail wind was working it's own mojo and we arrived 20 minutes early.:thumbsup2

Here's a picture of MCO at the butt crack of dawn:
wdwfeb2008007.jpg

Notice how empty it was.......trip mojo is continuing...gotta love it.:thumbsup2

I passed by Starbucks for the last time for 2 weeks.:sad1:
wdwfeb2008008.jpg

I walked down to the ME counter. Guess what? That's right....no line....The funny thing was the ME CM made me walk through a completely EMPTY line to board the bus. I walked up to the rope; looked around and laughed to myself and thought...that must've looked funny.

I got on the bus and guess what:
wdwfeb2008010.jpg

I did have some company:
wdwfeb2008009.jpg

I made it to Pop.

Check in....No line

What? What did you say? My room is ready? You mean, I don't have to trudge around DHS, trying not to fall asleep?

I was assigned to the 50's section. 3rd floor....room 3316. Here's the view from outside my door:
wdwfeb2008016.jpg

wdwfeb2008017.jpg

How did I luck out? The MOJO was going full throttle.

I took many pix of my room, but I'll only bore you w/ two:
wdwfeb2008013.jpg

Look Winkers has her own bed:
wdwfeb2008004.jpg

I was in bed asleep by 7:30am....I was woken up by Luggage Assistance bringing in my luggage around 10am. I fell back asleep and woke up around 11:30am....I showered and was out the door on my way to DHS by noon.....

Would to trip mojo continue? Stay tuned....

Click here for next installment.

Jordan, Omari closed your PTR. I left a link over there for this new one before she did that.

Thanks Carrieannie! I was having a panic attack! :eek:

The "remember to stay on topic" comment reminded me of being in elementary school. Hmmm what would happen if we all just went off topic? :confused3

I found you Jordan or should I say Josh!!:lmao: What do they mean stay on topic:confused3 I thought lampshades and guacomole were totally Disney !!:rotfl2: At last people will see Flat Winkers I've been telling her I'm innocent but she doesn't believe me !!:rolleyes1

Okay, I understand the fact that this is a TR, but how do you tell friends what they can talk about ... or what they can do at their party?? OOOPs, I mean TEA Party! I'm feeling defensive for Jordan, as this was all started as a way for him to deal with all of the grief in his life, and then suddenly it has to be all about the trip! Just sayin ..:grouphug:

Wednesday, January 30th. Departure Day. Part 1

I was supposed to work all day, but realized this morning that I hadn't set aside any clothes to wear on my flight out. Imagine seeing me on the news:

"Man tries to board flight to Walt Disney World naked"

Imagine covering myself with nothing more than Flat Winkers and the Binder.

Yeah, that mental image terrified me too. So I quickly threw a few things in the laundry and looked over my packing list and itinerary.

If you remember, I received a phone call from Joanne and she told me of her friend's desire to join us on Tuesday and Thursday including dinner. Well, if you know the drama of this trip's ADRs, you know this was par for the course. Stay tuned to see how this turns out. I'm sure it'll be a story in and of itself. I rearranged a few things, but basically we have to wait until we're all get there to figure things out.

After my laundry was done, I headed over to Wendy's house to clean. As I got on the freeway I realized that I had forgotten to pack the church directory. I was going to use this to address my postcards. Reminder to self: Learn to do address labels for next trip. I called my pop and asked him to email about 15 addresses. What a trooper my dad was. Thank God he's one 84 year old that actually knows how to use a computer. I got to Wendy's house; did my cleaning and was set to go.......

Jordan! Welcome Back! Thanks for cleaning of Wendy's house for us.... I mean for her!!! Can't wait to read more!

Lessa! You're one of the cool kids now!!! :cheer2:

was the bus driver on the bus when u took a pic of a photo and a binder. did he look at you strangely.
great pics. the airport looks so different that early.

MCO at the "Butt Crack" of dawn - that's how it always looks when we leave there - sad memories...:sad1:

That's funny about the ME line!!! :rotfl2: "Stop! You can't get on the bus...you didn't go through the line correctly...now go back and do it the right way..." Here's your Sign!

I'm so glad you are here. I'm glad that you received what you asked for. I found and started reading your PTR late so I had a lot to read in one sitting. Once I was caught up I was convinced that I should do a PTR. I wasn't planning on doing one until then. Wow, what a ride, huh??

It's been fun sharing it w/ you and your family. :grouphug:

Yea I am so glad you started you trip report. I wish I would have found your pretrip report sooner. It is weird how people you never met helped you through your tough times. I love disboards:hug:

L, I won't comment about you until that part of the TR, but suffice it to say....it was a fun 10 minutes and yes the shirt fits.....

Jordan! I'm so happy I found you again - yet sad I didn't get a chance to meet you when my DBFF and I were there. You are a blessing :grouphug: to so many of us here on the DIS and am excited to read about your trip! (I've been having problems downloading pics off my daughter's camera and am 2 weeks behind in getting my report on.)

Looking forward to reading.......:surfweb:

The madness has begun.:dance3:

"Man tries to board flight to Walt Disney World naked"

Imagine covering myself with nothing more than Flat Winkers and the Binder.

What, no picture???

Oh, that's right we're keeping it pg!;)

Awww, that's sweet that your dad helped you out. You know, I made those labels for the post cards, packed the stamps, and never bought or sent out any post cards!:scared1: :scared1: There are more than a few things that didn't get done this trip. :confused3

I wrote my postcards the first days so I wouldn't forget to do it. I didn't get all of them sent out either.....

Believe it or not 14 days was not enough time....:eek:

:yay: to dad. that was nice of him to do that for you.

He took time out of his day to help me out...that deserved a shout out in my TR.

:welcome:

You ain't seen nothing yet regarding Flat Winkers.

I would consider the whole "party thread" an "intermission" to the regularly scheduled programming of the PTR. It was a word from our sponsors. ;)

And technically, we WERE mentioned in the discussion here and there...

I don't blame anyone for the party......if I must be scolded...so be it. It was worth it IMHO.

Hi Oh Mari.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter