Pecos Bills and the restaurant in tomorrow land

Ds4angels

DIS Veteran
They uses to have toppings bar for the tacos and burgers, but what do they do now for toppings (canot imagine they have the bars open due to Covid)

Haven't been to those two recently, but any QS we've been to only had condiments in packets - no more pump dispensers and little paper cups.

I always call it the toppings bar, too.

I think the "salad bar" and such was referencing the people who would make a meal out of pretty much just that. (Up to and including families bringing in sandwich bread and putting things from the toppings bar on it to make a sandwich - SOMEtimes they'd buy a drink (and split it between them), but not always. I think that was part of why they instituted the CMs to make sure people had food before sitting down.)

I think the "salad bar" and such was referencing the people who would make a meal out of pretty much just that. (Up to and including families bringing in sandwich bread and putting things from the toppings bar on it to make a sandwich - SOMEtimes they'd buy a drink (and split it between them), but not always. I think that was part of why they instituted the CMs to make sure people had food before sitting down.)
Wow, I mean I guess I so be shocked, but dang, that's pretty ballsy to just bring bread and make a sandwich.

I ordered the actual chicken salad the last I was there in Jan. And it was spectacular!

They will give you the toppings in little cups, they will give you as much as you want.
How do request more via mobile order? I did not see an option for adding extra of anything.

OP the toppings are sad now and don’t let anyone tell you different. One small cardboard container of lettuce, tomatoes sliced as if for a sandwich (how does that work for nachos?), and sour cream. No shredded cheese, salsa, or jalapeños.

How do request more via mobile order? I did not see an option for adding extra of anything.

OP the toppings are sad now and don’t let anyone tell you different. One small cardboard container of lettuce, tomatoes sliced as if for a sandwich (how does that work for nachos?), and sour cream. No shredded cheese, salsa, or jalapeños.
I just asked at the counter when I picked it up and went back up to the counter when I needed more. I also got all the toppings you mentioned for my nachos in August.

You can probably ask for those. They didn't automatically give me shredded cheese, but I asked when I picked up my food and they gave me some. Can't have tacos without cheese.

I just asked at the counter when I picked it up and went back up to the counter when I needed more. I also got all the toppings you mentioned for my nachos in August.
All the toppings meaning jalapeños, shredded cheese, and salsa? In December the CMs were very strict about not approaching the counter unless your mobile order was ready. There was no open line to just jump in and request more toppings at that time, but I guess I can try next time.

All the toppings meaning jalapeños, shredded cheese, and salsa? In December the CMs were very strict about not approaching the counter unless your mobile order was ready. There was no open line to just jump in and request more toppings at that time, but I guess I can try next time.
Yes, all of them. Maybe things changed between August and December

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter