Pearl Harbor Tickets.

Paflyers

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

Today I am 69 days out from our Aulani trip. We will be at Aulani from Feb 10th-17th 2020. I want to get some tickets for Pearl harbor for Feb 13th. I went on to look at tickets for The passport tour and it says that the tickets are available but only walk up tickets. Is it too soon to purchase tickets for the complete tour or are they already gone?

I'm not familiar with the passport tour, but Arizona memorial advance tickets are available at 60 days out.

You can purchase the Passport Tour when there. Its the ferry to the Arizona that is sometimes competitive, (available 60 days out on the website ). I booked our tickets at the 60 day mark for the earliest available which is 11 am. Im hoping to trade them for an earlier slot when we get there but if not, at least we're guaranteed a time. Make sure you pre register on thr NPS site before hand.

They save a certain percent of tickets to give out the day before for the $1 reservation charge. I did that and got the time I wanted. We planned the day so that we could be flexible if needed.

I forgot to reserve tickets at 60 days out, now they are all gone. But I noticed there is excursion packages from Aulani. Has anyone tried a excursion package?

Depending on what you would like to see a visit to Pearl Harbor can be free. We have visited twice. The first time we toured the visitor center museums (free), USS Arizona (free), audio tour ($), USS Missouri ($), aviation museum ($), submarine tour ($). Two weeks ago we visited again with our kids (boys ages 8 and 10). We chose to do the visitor center museums and (literally) walked up and got Arizona tickets (which is not the norm). "Only" doing the free things makes a great visit too.

I forgot to reserve tickets at 60 days out, now they are all gone. But I noticed there is excursion packages from Aulani. Has anyone tried a excursion package?
There will be another lot of tickets released the day before, failing that you can walk up on the day. My son and I did that April 2018. We arrived at 7.04am and were around 150th in line - didnt wait too long and got tickets for the 7.45am Arizona tour before then going to complete the rest of the sites on the bases.

We ended up purchasing the excursion from Aulani’s website- we have several people traveling with that have never been and wanted to make the most of our time there.

When we went we booked our tickets at the 60 day mark, was very easy did it online..... that was 4 years ago, not sure if it changed

Those going to Pearl Harbor , be aware you cannot bring ANY bags in. No pocketbooks no camera bags , no fanny packs, nothing. Don’t even bring them with you. There are thieves out there that know that and break into the vehicles. We were aware of that and didn’t bring anything with us but they broke into our rental van anyway. I believe they have secure lockers available rent. Use them!

Those going to Pearl Harbor , be aware you cannot bring ANY bags in. No pocketbooks no camera bags , no fanny packs, nothing. Don’t even bring them with you. There are thieves out there that know that and break into the vehicles. We were aware of that and didn’t bring anything with us but they broke into our rental van anyway. I believe they have secure lockers available rent. Use them!
That’s terrible to hear. We hid our stuff when we left the hotel, but sounds like we were still lucky. Hope you didn’t have any major hassle, but can you share what you had to do as far as reporting? Good to know some stuff just in case...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter