• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PCR Tests Near Disneyland and Other Attractions

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
Hi everyone,

I would like to make this a sticky thread for our fellow posters that are coming to the Disneyland Resort. Please post links to the PCR tests that you know about, and I will consolidate them here. Experiences at any of these places is fine, but opinions and speculations will be deleted.

Disneyland Park Requirements - Updates

By Appointment

Walk Ups

Last edited:

Has anyone done a PCR test at CVS or Walgreens in Anaheim recently? We're scheduled to take ours this afternoon for our Sunday flight to Hawaii. Just wondering how long the results have been taking and what our back up plan should be if we don't have our results on Saturday. Is there a rapid test at or near LAX? Thanks!

covidtestcourier.com
You make an appointment and they come to you at your hotel or residence.
I highly recommend them.
This sounds almost too good to be true! Worth the cost if it’s as easy as it sounds- I have been stressing about dining a Covid test at Disneyland for my toddler pre cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter