PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I normally get the 20x on milk (I buy at least 2 bags of milk at Shoppers every week, because I work right next to one) and nothing last week or this week. I guess they’re trying to get new people with that offer!
I consistently received the milk offer every week for months. Then all of a sudden it stopped. Then two weeks ago I had it again, and this week back to no offer.

I was a little upset yesterday. I went to do a shop at Shoppers for the last minute things for our trip to Mexico ( sunscreen, a few extra medications for tummy troubles etc etc ) I didn't get there over the weekend...and didn't think it would add up to 75.00.

Went last night...my total was 73 and change before tax...UGH...I would have thrown something in. but think...oh well. Then open my app last night to make sure all my points posted correctly...and low and behold...there was a personal flash offer of spend 50.00 get 20X the points today :mad: :eek: :furious: UGH...I'm still cranky about it. Lesson learned. Double check your offers before you go shopping when picking up more than 20.00 worth of items

I was a little upset yesterday. I went to do a shop at Shoppers for the last minute things for our trip to Mexico ( sunscreen, a few extra medications for tummy troubles etc etc ) I didn't get there over the weekend...and didn't think it would add up to 75.00.

Went last night...my total was 73 and change before tax...UGH...I would have thrown something in. but think...oh well. Then open my app last night to make sure all my points posted correctly...and low and behold...there was a personal flash offer of spend 50.00 get 20X the points today :mad: :eek: :furious: UGH...I'm still cranky about it. Lesson learned. Double check your offers before you go shopping when picking up more than 20.00 worth of items
You will forget all about in on the beach with drink in hand. Have a great time.

I went back to Shoppers once and explained to the Cashier I did not realize the next day would be a spend $50 get 20X the points (flyer ad) when I purchased. I asked if it would be all right to return and repurchase and she let me. I made sure she understood I wouldn't be upset if she couldn't do that.

Remember that last promo that gave you 5,000 pts if you used your PC mastercard? Has anyone gotten those 5000 points yet?

Remember that last promo that gave you 5,000 pts if you used your PC mastercard? Has anyone gotten those 5000 points yet?
I sent a missing points request off the day I did the shop and they credited me the 5000 points on April 17th. Maybe you should send off the missing points request as well and see what happens. Double check your account though and make sure it didn't go through without you noticing.

Hi everyone! I was recently introduced to the disboards and after finding this thread realized what I was not fully taking advantage of with the pc points program. Since becoming a more active user I've earned 49,705 points! Most of the points came from one big shop at shoppers last week that included 10,000/$50x2, a couple in store offers (hello dry shampoo on sale and bonus points!), and a double dip on sunscreen (7,500/$30 on sunscreen + 200/every $1 spent on Neutrogena or Aveeno). So thank you for bringing my attention to what I was missing! :D

Offer from my email for Gift Cards. Kobo Aldo, Wayspa. 10,000 points per $50 spend. 11,000 if you use your PC Mastercard.

https://view.email.pcfinancial.ca/?...b749304e3223d2ca018d1b63434ac9732654bf4695432

Disappointed with this promo....I visited 2 Fortinos and 2 No Frills to be told at each store, either sorry we've never carried Kobo gift cards or what are Kobo gift cards? I think if Loblaws is going to offer a promotion like this, they should ensure that each of their banner stores receives a shipment of the gift cards that are on promotion.

Pardon my interruption, I have just started reading this thread on PC points and apologies in advance, what are best ways to use PC points to help with a Disney World trip?

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

Two ways I can think of are using your PC Points to buy Disney gift cards and/or "cash out" and put the money aside for your trip. I use both of these methods.

For the gift cards, say you have $50 of points available and are getting $50 of groceries or more. Use the $50 in points to pay for the groceries and use the $50 you would have had to spend on those groceries and buy the gift card.

For cash, again use the points money towards your groceries and put the money you would have had to spend on groceries (but did not) and put it aside for your trip.

Has anyone used PC travel?

Is there a way to redeem PC points with them? Or is it only earning points?
I did not know t here was a PC travel. I just checked it out though and it looks like you only earn PC point.

Also, there is a thread about PC travel on the Redflagdeals forum and it's not gotten good feed back so take that with a grain of salt.

Yes, if you are referring to April 13 promo, I received them a couple of days later. It posts as "Esso" but it's not (we don't use Esso so easy to spot). Note that it will post under the pcoptimum card the credit card is attached to and it's once per credit card account.

upload_2019-5-11_11-8-57.png

Yes, if you are referring to April 13 promo, I received them a couple of days later. It posts as "Esso" but it's not (we don't use Esso so easy to spot). Note that it will post under the pcoptimum card the credit card is attached to and it's once per credit card account.

View attachment 399980
Mine is exactly the same. april 13 Esso Bonus Rewards (we don't use Esso, either-it's often PetroCan with my PCMC 3 cents off/litre)

Pardon my interruption, I have just started reading this thread on PC points and apologies in advance, what are best ways to use PC points to help with a Disney World trip?

Thanks in advance for helping me out!

not interrupting at all!

there are 2 ways i know of that you can use points towards a trip, and both are indirect.

option one: let’s say you have 50,000 points. you need to spend 50$ on groceries, so you head to the store and fill your basket. add a 50$ disney gift card, then redeem 50$ off your order. the program doesn’t allow you to use your points for gift cards, but since you’d spend the 50$ on groceries anyways, you’re indirectly redeeming points for the gift card.

option two: you have that same 50,000 points and a grocery list. fill your basket, redeem at the till. again, you would have bought the groceries anyways, so stop at an ATM and withdraw 50$ right away. note—this way only works if you stash the money and actually put it towards a trip, instead of blowing the cash at the mall or something! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter