PBH or RPH?

Mary Diehl

DIS Veteran
Our family has stayed at the HRH and are thinking of trying either the PBH or RPH. My question is which hotel can accommodate 5 people without having to pay for a cot or an expensive suite. Do either of these hotels offer a suite that accomodates 5 people? It sounds like the kids suite only fits 4 people and then from there I'm sure it gets more expensive. We're especially interested in the RPH but it doesn't sound like there's any room that fits 5 people-even the suites. Any info would be helpful.

All I know is that I tried booking RPH, HRH or PBH last week for 4 adults and 1 child through universal. Universal wanted $25 extra for each extra adult and $25 for a roll away. They did offer a HRH room that slept 5 but I still would be charged the extra adult fees.
I went to expedia and booked a room at RPH for the 5 of us for $129, no extra adult charges but maybe a rollaway charge if we want one. I even called expedia to vetify that Universal wouldn't add the extra adult fee and expedia said that universal could not......spruce

If you can get a 99.00 or 129.00 room rate at RPH then how about 2 connecting rooms? We did this with the $129 rate and it was less than the deluxe suite we priced at the PBH. Total of 670 sq. ft and two bathrooms - and some privacy to boot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter