Payout increase at Milesource??

faithfull

Mouseketeer
Did everyone but me realize that the point cash out amount for a web certificate increased at Milesource when the format changed?? I finally gathered enough points for my first cashout and now have to start saving again to get to that level. WHAT A BUMMER!!!! 6,000 points for $50.00!!!!:(

I know. I had been playing for 3 months for a $50 cert. for my trip in 5 weeks. Now I find that I need an extra 500 points! Well, it will take me another 5 days, I think, to reach 6000. I don't even know if that will leave me enough time now to get my cert. before our trip. I feel your frustration, BELIEVE ME!

"Now I find that I need an extra 500 points! Well, it will take me another 5 days"

Am I understanding that you get 100 mile points per day. Have I been missing something? Please tell me how you get this without buying stuff.

KarlainKY:
No, I'm sorry I didn't make myself clear. I wish I got 100 per day, but no such luck! What I meant was the cashout for a $50 certificate used to be 5500, and is now 6000. After finally getting 500 award miles that Milesource had owed me for 2 months, I thought I had enough (over 5500) to cashout, but then found out they had increased it to 6000.
Anyway, I get 27 awardmiles per day (24 pts. for clickfix, 1 pt. for Concierge.com, and 2 pts. for Moviephone), then usually another 3 pts. for Milehunter and sometimes 1 or 2 for Lucky 7. I did make several purchases in the beginning, but beware you do not depend on these pts. being in your account by a certain time; all of my purchases and JumboGets took 30 days to get credited. Good luck!

YMudaro
Thanks I too am geting these points and did you know about the 2 am's for a question about travel also in the travel section?
Thanks again:)

What's the best cashout to use for Disney at Milesource. I couldn't find a "cash" cert like on Mypoints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter