Paying OOP

jenn3456

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are traveling on a family vacation this summer with my DH and our 5 kids. My mother and brother are also going with us. We are going to use the DXDP. My MIL and FIL are also joining us but they are not staying on Disney property and therefore will not be on the DP. They will be joining us for 3 character meals that they will be paying for. When we sit down, can we just tell the server that they will be paying OOP? I just don't want my cards/room charged for their meals. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Hi,

We are traveling on a family vacation this summer with my DH and our 5 kids. My mother and brother are also going with us. We are going to use the DXDP. My MIL and FIL are also joining us but they are not staying on Disney property and therefore will not be on the DP. They will be joining us for 3 character meals that they will be paying for. When we sit down, can we just tell the server that they will be paying OOP? I just don't want my cards/room charged for their meals. Is that possible?

Thanks!

Yep. The server will ask you if you're on the DDP and just let them know who is and who isn't.

Great! Thank you. I was worried that I would get stuck paying for their meals.

No, not at all. Your KTTW card will show 2 adults on there so they won't charge you 4 adult meals all at once anyway knowing there are only 2 on the DDP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter