Paying dues monthly

disneymummy

Earning My Ears
I usually pay dues annually in January using REVOLUT
Can I pay into my dues account monthly so it adds up over the year without setting up the monthly debit and US account ?

You can set up a monthly payment plan on the DVC Member website, deducting right from your checking/savings account. I became a member in 2010 and have used this since I first became a member.

You can set up a monthly payment plan on the DVC Member website, deducting right from your checking/savings account. I became a member in 2010 and have used this since I first became a member.
The OP is from Scotland and would need to establish a bank account at a US based financial institution to do it that way.

I just took over my relative's account so I'm sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. Is there a discount if you pay in full every year?

The OP is from Scotland and would need to establish a bank account at a US based financial institution to do it that way.

How hard is it getting a US bank account? Just thinking you could use it to simply attach to DVC then pay monthly with Disney Gift Cards.

I just took over my relative's account so I'm sorry if I'm asking a dumb question. Is there a discount if you pay in full every year?

No the only "discount" would be getting discounted Disney Gift Cards from places like Target or Kroger or Sams Club. You can then either pay annually or pay monthly. (You can actually intercept the monthly payment and pay with the Gift Cards before you are billed)

Are monthly dues payments paid in arrears? I bought a contract in April and the 2021 dues are paid. If I want to make monthly dues payments, I would do so for 2022 starting in January and pay off those dues monthly throughout the year? I had assumed dues were prepaid. I thought there was a due date at the end of January for dues but maybe it doesn’t apply if you're paying monthly?

Are monthly dues payments paid in arrears? I bought a contract in April and the 2021 dues are paid. If I want to make monthly dues payments, I would do so for 2022 starting in January and pay off those dues monthly throughout the year? I had assumed dues were prepaid. I thought there was a due date at the end of January for dues but maybe it doesn’t apply if you're paying monthly?

In a way if you pay annually you're paying in advance and monthly is just paying as DVC would charge if you purchased directly from them. That's the "technically" part.

In actuality DVC sends out annual dues statement. It is due in January and past due if not paid by Feb 14th or if you haven't set yourself up for monthly payments. If you wanted to pay thru out the year then you need to set up for monthly and they require a bank account that they will debit from. During the year you can do a manual payment before they deduct from your account and use another form such as gift card.

I usually pay dues annually in January using REVOLUT
Can I pay into my dues account monthly so it adds up over the year without setting up the monthly debit and US account ?
I think OP is asking if they can make monthly payments into Disney,s account so that she does not have to set direct withdraw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter