Paying ABD

schlepsnort

<font color=cc0066>Family CEO, CFO<br><font color=
Is paying for an ABD the same as paying for a WDW trip? You pay a deposit and then pay it off (like vacation layaway) before your departure?

Also am I understanding this correctly that they do not include your airfare in the price quote, you are responsible for securing your own airfare? Do they tell you what airport to land at?

For anyone who has done one of these tours, do you see mainly families or are there also couples with no children?

I'm thinking of doing the Ireland trip with my DH only for a 10th anniversary present to each other (in a few years of course! Sorry, but it still seems pricey).

Thanks for any information/clarifications!

Hi Schlepsnort!

I'm not sure about Ireland or the family question, but I can give you some answers on paying! I'm going June 29 - July 6. I had to put down $300 per person deposit for the trip. I have 10 days to change my mind. After that the refund is non-refundable. The remainder of the money is due 90 days before the trip (in my case March 31/07). If you book before Dec 1st (I think) you may be eligible for an early booking discount. I saved $1000 for the two of us (me and dd16). Regarding flights, they are not included in the rates. ABD can book your flight for you or you can book it yourself. I had to book it myself, as I am adding on a Disney Med Cruise. No I am not insanely rich or insanely crazy. I just love Disney and have been saving for a while for this trip.

I hope this helps!

Since you have ten days to change your mind could you add me to your trip??? It sounds GREAT and I'm green with jealousy!!

Thanks for the info!

For the Ireland Adventure you need to schedule your flight into Dublin and out of Shannon. The itinerary will basically tell you where you are starting and ending and that will determine the airports

As previously said the airfare is not included but you can have them include it or you can do it on your own

Since your deposit is not refundable after the first 10 days insurance should be purchased to cover yourself

schlepsnort said:
Since you have ten days to change your mind could you add me to your trip??? It sounds GREAT and I'm green with jealousy!!

Thanks for the info!

Sorry .... My 10 days is already up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter