Pay in Full date?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
Our PIF date for the Wish Maiden cruise is coming up. Is there still a later date to pay in full because of Covid and some relaxed rules?

Thanks. If we only will be paying so far ahead to book things onboard, I would be willing to wait.

Our PIF date for the Wish Maiden cruise is coming up. Is there still a later date to pay in full because of Covid and some relaxed rules?

Thanks. If we only will be paying so far ahead to book things onboard, I would be willing to wait.
Are the Wish Maiden bookings considered restricted bookings? For unrestricted bookings, PIF dates are 60 days for cruises through September 30, 2022. Expand the link under Extended Final Payment for specific information:
https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/featured/book-with-confidence/

I know for our Hawaii cruises on the Wonder and for three (b2b2b) September cruises on the Magic, we received emails indicating the temporary change in PIF dates. If you didn’t get such an email, your PIF date may not have changed. We went ahead and paid for the Hawaii cruises so we could book excursions, tastings, and Palo dining. We can still cancel for a full refund until the final payment is actually due, even though we are PIF at this time.

I also received the same email about the extension for my Feb 2022, May 2022, and both my September 2022 cruises.

Thanks for posting this!
I totally forgot PIF for the MV would be Feb 9 until I saw this (It would be on a DCL email I'm really BAD at checking personal emails - they're on a separate phone that has tons of stuff I neglect)

So I went to the DCL app and it says **April 10, 2022** for PIF deadline.
You scared me there for a bit - but looks we're good for a little longer.

I am also on the Wish Maiden. We got an email on 12/16 saying that our sailing PIF date was changed to 60 days out. I’m not going to pay it off early just to book Palo and excursions. I’m still concerned about the sailing..regarding if they sold out the ship if they are going to be able to sail that way in June??

Wow, so I missed that mailing, or probably I mixed it up with my other DCL cruises booked.

Thank you all for answering!

I am also on the Wish Maiden. We got an email on 12/16 saying that our sailing PIF date was changed to 60 days out. I’m not going to pay it off early just to book Palo and excursions. I’m still concerned about the sailing..regarding if they sold out the ship if they are going to be able to sail that way in June??
Thanks especially for the date of the email. I still had the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter