Paving Stones???

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
Anyone have any pictures of the personalized commemorative paving stones? I want to buy one, but am confused as to what exactly is allowed to have printed. Also, anyone have any? What do you think? How long did it take to have them place it? :confused3

You can put your name(s), place, date- no personal messages, and you can pick a logo. Right now they have some cool 50th ones. I got mine in 2000, when they first started, so mine is kind of close to the center star in the Esplanade. I have pics, but they're on the DIS community photo site, and they're inaccessible right now, so I can't show it. I do have a pic of the 50th brick in one of the stuck threads at the top. I believe they're supposed to last 10 years.

Disney sells a certain number, then installs them. It depends if you are among the first or last as to how long before they install your brick.

Here's some pics of our brick. They cost 150.00 each. For 35.00 you can also get a replica for your home. I don't remember the phone number to call at the moment.

To see the picture bigger, click on the image.

They are $150, plus $35 if you want a replica for home. You can get a discount with an annual pass. We have one from 2002 and we just bought one in May with the new gold 50th logo. It takes several months to get placed. We bought ours in May and just received our replica and papers with the location. We're hoping to see it when we go in October! Also, they are guaranteed for 10 years-if they have to remove it before then, they are supposed to give you a full refund. As far as what you can put on it, you can just put names, anniversaries, cities, etc... , but you can't put anything commercial, like a business name or put something in memory of. (I'm not sure how to post a picture on here, or I'd put a picture of ours-sorry!) Our 1st one has our last name, our first names and the year we bought it. Our new one has our last name, our city and state, and the full date we bought it. :)

Thanks for the responses! I have the form, and just have to figure out the wording of the stone. :flower:

Where can you get a form, or phone #. I need to get one of these!!

::MickeyMo I got the Form at a desk outside Disneyland with the samples of the different designs you could order. You can order right there, or mail in the form.
The phone number is 800-760-3566

The E-mail address is dl.bricks@disney.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter