Pat's Disney Designs (*BACK after being away way too long*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are very welcome :goodvibes :thumbsup2

here is a new design that was requested, I liked how it turned out so I am posting it here :thumbsup2

I am posting 3 versions, 2 have different font effects, also I am posting one without a background, to show you why I normally add background colors, lol!!

This one has no background, (newprincess#1)

princesspat1.gif

Version with beveled letters(newprincess#2)

princesspat2.jpg

Version with "normal" letters, no special effects. (newprincess#3)

princesspat1.jpg

Could you please make me one of these that has Alyssa instead of Patricia?

I looked back and Pat hasn't posted on here since December 13th. I hope everything is alright with her!:confused3

I hope and pray everything is ok with Pat as well. She has been missed terribly :hug: But one thing I seriously can't figure out is why do people keep requesting stuff when she obviously hasn't been back to desgining on the Dis for some time now? I mean don't people pay any attention to this thread at all :confused3

Another designer on this website had to quit making designs due to legal reasons. Possibly, Pat has had to do the same thing.

Could you personalize these two images for my future husband and me? Our names are Pete and Lisa. I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for your time. We are getting Married November 4, 2008.

just adding a few thingies before bed, which is where I will be going after this post.......

A honeymoon/cruise design, a bubble bottle wrapper and a princesses design..

honeymooning1.jpg

COuld you please do this design for me. Instead of "we are on our Honeymonn" Can you put, "Just Married" with no date. We will be on the Disney Wonder.

Lisa & Pete our the names.

Also can I get your email to send you a little something through Paypal?

I hope and pray everything is ok with Pat as well. She has been missed terribly :hug: But one thing I seriously can't figure out is why do people keep requesting stuff when she obviously hasn't been back to desgining on the Dis for some time now? I mean don't people pay any attention to this thread at all :confused3
And even after you posted this people are still requesting stuff. :confused3 I don't post regularly on this thread, but I am subscribed to it because I like to look and Pat's wonderful designs. Maybe someone who is a regular poster here could make a (very large font) post stating that no one has heard from Pat lately and that everyone should stop making request.

And even after you posted this people are still requesting stuff. :confused3 I don't post regularly on this thread, but I am subscribed to it because I like to look and Pat's wonderful designs. Maybe someone who is a regular poster here could make a (very large font) post stating that no one has heard from Pat lately and that everyone should stop making request.

The post is 180 pages long...perhaps people start through the thread, see a design they like and submit a design request without getting to the 180th page..so they may not know that Pat hasn't been doing any requests for quite some time. :)

I am one that has posted in the last few days. Im sorry to have upset some people.
I am one of the people that chocovrdmicears is talking about. I am new to finding this site and got very excited when I saw the beautiful designs. And wow someone is making them for people out of pure kindness! I did not get through all those pages at the time I posted. I was to excited to get some beautiful things for my family.

Pat my prayers are with you and what ever the reason is you have not been on there are many people that want to thank you for helping .

I just found this thread today and I requested things before I got to the end of the thread.. I really hope all is well!

Another designer on this website had to quit making designs due to legal reasons. Possibly, Pat has had to do the same thing.
Well I remember Pat making reference to some personal issues going on in her life and well that would take presidence over everything else.But I wish her well.
PAT IS NOT TAKING REQUESTS AT THIS TIME!!!!
Thank You!
I am one that has posted in the last few days. Im sorry to have upset some people.
I am one of the people that chocovrdmicears is talking about. I am new to finding this site and got very excited when I saw the beautiful designs. And wow someone is making them for people out of pure kindness! I did not get through all those pages at the time I posted. I was to excited to get some beautiful things for my family. Pat my prayers are with you and what ever the reason is you have not been on there are many people that want to thank you for helping .
No one is upset, well atleast speaking fo rmyself. I just don't think like another poster said, people get excited, don't take the time to read thru the boards (which can be very long) and make requests without any knowledge of what's going on.

Here's some links to some of the Disigner's photobucket accts. I hope they will not be upset at me posting this and will be ok. If they request, I will edit this post and delete them. I will do just that. If someone can edit their designs and use them for personal use, I'm sure it would be ok. Disclaimer: I am not a designer and therefore do not wish to speak for them.Pat - 1
Pat - 2
Amy aka M_I_C_K_E_Y
Kari aka rumblytumbly
Maria - her album is set to private - No sharing here too bad :confused3
Michelle
Chaoscent
hhdanis aka HeatherGreat autograph pages!
Lemming_of_the_BDA - no sharing here either private

Gotcha!

Not sure if the other designers can customize others' work? Did someone mention that already..I thought I read something abt it....hopefully someone can:) If you dont get a response here, try going t another designers thread and see if that helps!
Good Luck!

I have decided that, for me, I will not personalize Pat's work. I have PMd her and emailed and have not heard from her. I hope that she is well but I don't feel right about changing her beautiful designs without her permission. Others may feel differently and that's fine. I'm just answering for myself. There are some wallpapers she used that I am making into different designs....

Kari

Pat,

Just wanted to drop you a note, hoping you might check back in, to let you know that I hope every thing is well with you and your family. I have browsed through all 180+ pages of your work. You have amazing talent!!! Hope you are back here soon. :)

Stephanie

The AMAZING design you done for me a year ago is still a favorite with my son. I came back looking to see if you had a Red's design on here anywhere and seen where you had "stepped away" from designing...Hope you are able to make it back to your fans soon!
Hope all is well...
Penny

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter