*Pat's Designs* (namechange)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat, I agree, hope nothing is wrong..sending up a little prayer in case you aren't feeling well.

Hi Pat,
Your designs are great and I am glad you are back! I was wanting to request a design for our family tee shirts. I love the Disney stick people and was wondering if you can design one for us.

Can it say........

Cruising the Fantasty
Ken
Sharon
Ashley (9)
Emma (6)
June 2012

I can't wait to see the design. Thank you.
Sharon

Can I request three passport covers? I need the following names:

Morgan
Jayden
Carter

Thanks so much!

I love your disigns! I'm glad your back,... I'm looking forward to using some of
your disigns for our WDW trip this March!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Pat -- are you still personalizing? There are a couple designs I wanted to request but wanted to check in with you first after reading through the past couple pages. THANKS!

Hi Everyone....

Thanks for all the thoughts and good wishes!!
I have been down with the flue for 1 1/2 weeks.. which was no fun at all...but thank god I am over that so that is good news.

The bad news.... My external harddrive with all my designs crashed and I can not get it to work anymore.. I do have some designs on my old pc but I think 85 % are gone...
So I have decided to give up designing once and for all...
Have really tried to get the HD working but its not happening...:sad1:

I am sorry to let everyone down...a second time it feels...

Thanks everyone for requesting and being there for me when I needed it.
I am sure there will be a few other designers happy to help with your requests and I hope you will all be able to have a magical vacation!!!

Thanks again.. and I am really sorry :grouphug:.

I'm so glad you are feeling better, but very sad that your disigns have been lost :sad: You had some AMAZING disigns!! Hopefully I can find some that will be similar to the ones I requested.

Thanks for all the wonderful work you've done!

Welcome back!!! Thrilled you are willing to share your pixie dust with us

I have a project that you have plenty of time for, June 2013.

We are talking a Disney cruise and are going to the following ports:

Villefranche (Monte Carlo, Cannes, Nice), France

La Spezia (Florence, Pisa), Italy

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy

Naples (Pompeii), Italy

Barcelona, Spain

Would/Could you create a passport similiar to your one on post 1 that you have for Epcot?

Thanks so much!

Angel

:wizard:

Sorry about the bad luck, but I'm glad you're feeling better. I was able to to play around with the Akershus boy invite sample you had since it already had the right name on it. The font isn't a perfect match, but my son won't notice a bit.

So thanks still, because your work still worked for me!

See post above, Pat is no longer DISigning. Penny:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter