PAT Question

nas1861

Earning My Ears
We are an extended family going on our first cruise. My parents are sailing concierge while my sister and I are not. They will be able to check in in a few days but as first time cruisers, my sister and I will need to wait until 75 days out. My question is should the concierge cabin and the other cabins all do online check in at 75 days out so we all get the same PAT? Or can the concierge show up with us if they happen to get an earlier time? Does the concierge cabin need to complete online check in to start reserving? We are hoping to have them get a cabana at Castaway Cay. We will all be flying in the day before so we will all be together and would like to board together.

If you are looking for a cabana, then the concierge cabin needs to complete the check in process in order to try to book one. As far as the PAT, you can wait for a later time to board the ship. There are no rules that say you have to board at the time you are ‘allowed’ to board.

Or can the concierge show up with us if they happen to get an earlier time?
As concierge, it is not that they MAY get an earlier time. They WILL be in the first group to board (well, after B2B cruisers and the family of the day). They aren't required to board at that time and can wait to board with the rest of their family

If you want a cabana then the concierge cabin should coordinate/communicate in advance with shoreside concierge services to make that request. If you wait they will be gone - they may be gone even if you ask shoreside in advance. There are fewer canabanas than there are concierge rooms.

Concierge doesn’t get a PAT, they are allowed to arrive whenever suits them. Absolutely they may arrive and board with the rest of the family. I recommend they still reach out to shoreside concierge services For their online checkin and anything they want to schedule. Things like Palo/Remy can be reconciled later to include the whole family.

Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter