PAT of 11-11:30...what time to leave WDW

MichellelovesMickey

Mouseketeer
:confused3 I know, I know, this is my 3rd Disney Cruise :confused3

But, what time should we leave :drive: POR at the World and head over to Port? This is my Mom's and my DD's (16) 1st Cruise and I want to get there, Drop baggage off to porters, get parked in the parking garage (shade :cool2:) , we have 2 cars... 5 of us... lol...hopefully 3rd floor (Is that right?? for the ramp to terminal?, Get in line and get inside.

Also, I know I should know this, but what time does boarding start?? 12:00?? I really hope to get Pixie Dust and get Boarding Group 3 again...have had that the last 2 cruises..... Just want to get on ship, eat at Cabanas and head to AquaDuck!!!! :cheer2::cool1:

We usually leave around 9:00-9:15, (always paranoid :scared1: about traffic problems or flat tires). We try to get there around 10:30 drop off luggage, park the car near the ramp (believe it's the 2nd floor) walk across the ramp & into the terminal, check in & wait to board. Our last couple of cruises the terminal opened somewhere between 10:45 & 11:00. Have a good cruise..:)

Be sure to register for your port arrival Time (PAT). You are able to get your PAT

Platinum Castaway Club, Suites/Concierge: 120 days in advance
Gold Castaway Club: 105 days in advance
Silver Castaway Club: 90 days in advance
All Other Reservations: 75 days in advance

Your boarding number is tied to your PAT.

It's a little over an hour to the port from WDW. The Parking garage usually opens between 10:45 -11:00. The ship starts boarding around 11:45 with Concierge and Platinum boarding first.

Thanks....I have already checked in online. I just for the life of me could not remember what time we got on the ship...LOL

We have a PAT of 11-11:30, so we figured leave POR around 9:15-9:30 and head over to Port, Park and wait......getting so excited!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter