Pasta or Pizza?

I am a preschool teacher and we have had the pizza mias before. There pretty good. What I like about pizza is you can order it in advance online and they will cut it in squares too.

**So I think I am going to do a little pizza(cut into squares), a litttle pasta, salad & bread.

** Did you know that at Albertsons in their fresh meat counter the drop the price of their ground hamburger to $1.49lb around 7:00pm every night? They told me last night. woo-woo

I don't do pizza for my kids parties because I don't like any of the 'cheap pizza' places (pizza hut, dominos etc) & I also don't like the space that you need to serve pizza (boxes are big) & having to order a couple different kinds (cheese, pepperoni, veggie).

I recommend the baked pasta, salad & bread. If you need meat, perhaps you could cook italian sausages or meatballs? Sam's or Costco might have that stuff already prepared.

You could also do 2 pastas - maybe a mostaccoli & an alfredo.
Or you could just do the 1 pasta & add grilled chicken to it to make it heartier. You can make pasta go a LONG way for a Little money. You should be able to keep the budget down a lot by skipping the pizza, even if you add meat!!!

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter