Past Military Rate on DCL Alaska Cruise

mickeyhereicome

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember if there have been military rates offered on Alaska Cruise? We are booked for July 15 and would love a military rate. However, I am assuming I will not see it. I read that last year they offered KSF for May and June Alaska cruises, so I am guessing that would probably be the same time military rates would be offered. If they offer KSF, I will probably switch, from what I calculated we would save $1-2k depending on the room type we choose (we are in an inside now)

Thanks for any help.

I watched last summer and they only offered them through May. We were sad and I was surprised! It never looked like this cruises were selling that well and I always thought that was what triggered an MTO, but I guess I was wrong.

Good luck! Also I think it's only for new bookings, so you'll have to look Into that. I'm holding out for another Med discount this year :thumbsup2

I would be very surprised to see the MTO rate for Alaska in the middle of the summer. It would be nice, though - we would sure take advantage!

I couldn't believe the transatalntic military rate, but that is just too many days at sea for me. Military rate is for new bookings, but I have heard that it is still worth cancelling and rebooking because of how much you save. Thankfully I booked during half deposit sale, so I wouldn't lose as much.

My hubby is currently deployed, and so we thought a nice family vacation was in order. We gave our two boys the choice of going back to WDW or going on a big ship with the Disney characters. They picked the cruise. This is our first cruise.

I have my fingers crossed for MIL rate or KSF rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter