• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Past Attractions of Tomorrowland (Top 5)

Disneyland's#1fan!

Earning My Ears
I think none of us can honestly say that they don't miss any of the past attractions of tomorrowland...please list your top five in order of which you miss first...

My List:

5. Rocket to the Moon

4. Mission to Mars

3. The People Mover

2. Alweg-Disneyland Monorail

1. The Submarine Voyage

I would love to hear yours!

I don't remeber what they were called - the space capsules that floated on air that you could move around by leaning one way or the other (they are pictured on a retro tomorrowland poster so I know I'm not crazy) - first road them in 1957 - my first trip to DL! :cool1:

Here's mine:

1. Peoplemover (esp when it was Through the World of TRON)

2. Mission to Mars

3. Submarine Voyage

1. America Sings!!!
2. Peoplemover
3. Mission to Mars
4. Skyway to Fantasyland
5. Submarine Voyage

1. Peoplemover
2. America sings
3. Carousel of progress
4. America the beautiful
5. Sky buckets

1. The submarines
2. Rocket Rods ( yes I loved them)
3.The Peoplemover
4. Mission to Mars
5. America Sings

KelsiesMommy said:
1. People Mover
2. Skyway
3. America Sings
4. People Mover
5. People Mover

I like your thinking! I loved the Peoplemover so much! I also forgot to add Skyway to my list - really loved that one too!

Disneyland's#1fan! said:
I think none of us can honestly say that they don't miss any of the past attractions of tomorrowland...please list your top five in order of which you miss first...

My List:

5. Rocket to the Moon

4. Mission to Mars

3. The People Mover

2. Alweg-Disneyland Monorail

1. The Submarine Voyage

I would love to hear yours!

What was the name of the Monsanto (sp?) ride where you went through the microscope? Star Tours is there now.

I always loved Carousel of Progress and was so excited when we went to WDW and I could see it again!

Rena75 said:
What was the name of the Monsanto (sp?) ride where you went through the microscope? Star Tours is there now.

I always loved Carousel of Progress and was so excited when we went to WDW and I could see it again!

ATIS
Adventure Thru Inner Space. :smokin:

Rena75 said:
LOL, gee, how didn't I get that? :confused3 ;)

It depends on your age,and your memory. Some gripe that PM was lame,I remember waiting 30mins,in the snow,walking 15 miles,up hill,BOTH ways just to ride it. ;)

Ok...Rocket Rods was sorta lame, but I loved it. Don"t know why..I think it probably was the biggest flop ever
America Sings
Captain EO(again, really dumb, but so 80s)
America The Beautiful
The Submarines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter