• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

passporter?

you can also buy passporter at passporter.com (the book's website!) or amazon. Check for best prices and go from there.

Try www.overstock.com They have a bunch of Disney books available. I order from amazon.com often and they do have very good prices and a great selection, but whatevr overstock.com has in its inventory is priced welll!

2004 Passporter on Amazon - 15.37
2004 Passporter on Overstock. - 12.69

Overstock has a fantastic shipping policy/rate. Orders are $2.95 (no matter what you order - rugs, furniture, etc...) And less for only one or two media items (maybe 1.40 for 1 item, I don't recall exactly).

AND check www.coupon-codes.net for a coupon code. Right now there is one for $10.00 off any order over $25.00, for new customers.

I usually sign, "Hope that helps," but I know this info has to help someone!! LOL:p

I bought mine at Barnes and Nobel. You can also get one on their website at bn.com

bought mine at bn.com for the dlx version, it cost about $35.00 free shipping.
diane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter