Passporter shipping is awesome!

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Yes, I only live a stone's throw from Ann Arbor, but I ordered a new DCL passporter on Sunday evening. My sister had taken mine since dad wants to take us on a western cruise next summer. I told her I'd order a new one but my trip is coming up fast.
I ordered a new one plus a passporter pouch--and I got it TODAY! They must have put it together Sunday evening or yesterday morning to get it out so fast!
Robin M.

Jennifer and David are as awesome in person as their Passporter is in information!

They work hard, play hard and get it together in such a fantastic way that you really could read and reread the Passporter and get new information each time!

HURRAH!

Rae

I work in Ann Arbor, and live very near by... and find it incredible that people that are such treasure troves of information on disney and DCL live here, so far away from all the sun and fun! After all, around here, we only have summer sun 3 months out of the year, if that, and this year has been more rain than sun so far!!

And I agree, Rae, the passporter is a great reference, I have re-read it again, and again, and still get new things out of it! I'm so glad i bought one.

Lisa:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter